Vulnerable face

I’m going to combine together brush pens and acrylic paints to create a vulnerability effect. Started with a face today.



It came out maybe a bit too dark, but I think it does represents vulnerability as it looks kind of over shaded. 

Now I am using acrylic paints because they are very concrete and somehow opposite of how feels brush pens. With this difference I hope to get the feeling of Vulnerability into the painting.
 Also, between the purple icy cracked pieces I am painting lave-like orange colour mass to present unstableness, shakiness...


The idea is - sometimes we have situations in life when we are really vulnerable in more than one way or one situation where our vulnerability creates other situations where we become more vulnerable and we feel like we are drowning under the circumstances. 


Comments

Popular Posts