Everything is lava

Today I feel really overwhelmed with the coronavirus and I feel like our lives is never gonna go back to normal again. All the world is on lockdown! I never experienced anything like this before. Want to paint symbolical picture of the world under the lockdown. Lava represents all the fair people feel, all the problems this lockdown creates - ill relatives, closed businesses, dying people, people not being able to give a hug to relatives that does not live with them, kids off schools, people loosing their jobs, people that stuck in other countries and can not get back home... 

Started with the face, I think I managed to create the facial expression of pain and struggle...
Now painting the lava around the face, I think it does look good.
It is contrasting with the face I think and the face expression shows struggle. This is exactly how I feel and I sure, many people feel the same. 



Comments

Popular Posts