The eye and black snakes



I think, for me, being in lockdown as a vulnerable person, feels like danger is everywhere and I little bit feel like I am in prison. Maybe this is why I came up with the painting of an eye. I want to represent the feeling of fair I live in right now because I can die, if I catch the virus because my underlying health conditions. 
Decided to use tissue paper to create kind of snakes that tries to get into the eye because today I read on internet that you can catch the virus through your eyes 😢



Painting between tissue paper snakes to make it to look more 3D
This is what I ended up with. I do like how it came out, I think, the tissue paper black lines are in good contrast with a yellow and dark brown shading. I think, later I will come back to this painting and will develop it further because there is potential I can work with.

Comments

Popular Posts